Seattle At Night

Seattle At Night

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

More Cleansing??

Yes, more cleansing!
My non dairy smoothie for breakfast for about 10 days was a success.  I lost my Christmas weight and did have more energy during the day due to my high fiber diet.  I do have some suggestions for the smoothie to make it more appetizing and still just as healthy.
For me, the green smoothie was unappetizing, but when i went back to my parent's house, I put frozen blueberries and black berries in it which changed the color drastically to look like a blueberry and blackberry smoothie.  The main idea of the smoothie is the high fiber, non dairy meal to start your day.   I might continue some variation of this every once in a while.
  I am now on an herbal cleanse.  I got it at Whole Foods but saw it for $10 less at Sawalls in Kalamazoo.  The regimen is called Organic Total body cleanse.  It was recommended to me by two separate gorgeous ladies who I trust as health resources.  This is a real cleanse... Things are going to get a little dirty....
First, in the morning and on an empty stomach, I take 2 of the detoxification pills.  Then 30 minutes later I eat and take 3 of the fiber pills with a large glass of water.  Then when i get home from work I take 3 more fiber pills with a glass of water and 2 colon cleansing pills.
I am only on my second day of this process, so I am not yet reaping the positive benefits of it yet.  Instead I'm waiting for any headaches or tiredness which is a sign of the toxins being released!  I shall keep you updated on this detox as well.
Well because I am trying to keep my personal life out of this, I must keep my best story of the week and my worst out of this blog, but I assure you, they are good ones!

I'm quite upset about the lack of winter happening, I feel like if it is going to be cold, it could at least be pretty outside by being covered in a fresh, sparkly blanket of snow! Instead it is just cold and ugly... My car has been loaded up with my ice skates, cross country skis and snowboard now for 1 month, and I've only used the cross country skis once.  Luckily that one time I had a fabulous adventure teaching someone dear to me how to ski, and had a great time with them, so the memories are very fond.

well time to do my nails before I sleep!  Until next time!!
<3 Suz

No comments:

Post a Comment