Seattle At Night

Seattle At Night

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Delinquent

Hello followers, if I didn't bore you to sleep with my complete lack of blogging.  I guess it is time for me to bring my voice back to the web!  I've been doing a lot of cooking lately along with some beauty product trying so I'm hoping to get back into having my wide variety of interesting things on here.

I've recently returned from a trip to Florida with my mom, brother and grandma.  It was a well deserved break from work, and now I am recharged to tackle this busy season at work again!  Thus far this week has proved that!  I've been so busy doing tasks at work, that the days have not been spent by me staring at the clock for 10 minutes for one minute to pass.  

Me at the St. Joseph Bay at a shell filled beach in FL

Sunset at Panama City Beach, FL

Birthday dinner at Up the Creek Raw Bar, a Manhattan style Oyster, in Apalachicola


I've become active in a few other social media outlets as well.  Pinterest has really been a great way for me to organize all the interesting pages and ideas I find online.  Please feel free to find me on there and check out my boards, my food board is probably the strongest.  I've even tried several of the recipes on there!   I also joined Instagram as soon as they made it available for android phones.  I love being able to instantly and easily upload photos to better show and express things I'm doing or find interesting.  Please find me on there as well!

So this way past overdue post is my attempt to win back followers and your interest!  I'll put together some of the things I've been cooking and some reviews of the make up and possibly even some updates from the field at work and invasive species!  I have to throw in some of my green agenda  ;)

You will hear from me soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blog posts about St. Joseph Bay to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you :)
    Jane

    ReplyDelete