Seattle At Night

Seattle At Night

Monday, June 20, 2011

Week two

I had a great weekend in Kalamazoo, got to spend some time with some good friends of mine and relax the work week off.  Now I'm thrown back into Monday, the real world and the other problems that come with it.  This week at work will be slow because Peg, my mentor, is giving lectures in Kansas City.  Today Johanna showed me what she could access on my facebook even though we are not friends.  This was good for me to see because my controls work, she couldn't see all my photos or my comments, only my profile pictures, my education and friends.
Anyway, the rainy forecast looks like it will delay my strawberry picking :(  But I have visitors this weekend so there is something to look forward to.
I'm soo close to finishing my knit wrap! I'm going to go do that now!  Hopefully someone's reading this, even one person! Sorry if it was more of a rant than a life update.  My goal is to be the tiniest bit insightful but its hard after working all day... as you probably know.
Also you should go listen to the Foo Fighters. Right now!

1 comment:

  1. I completely agree. Even though I have all my privacy settings on Facebook and I know what people can and can't see, I don't think it should make a difference. I don't come into work drunk or hungover, I graduated with a 3.7 while working 3 jobs, I obviously can control myself and my life. Facebook shouldn't be the first thing employers go to.

    ReplyDelete