Seattle At Night

Seattle At Night

Monday, September 12, 2011

The Last Sunset of Summer

Tonight I went to the beach to watch probably the last summer sunset.  snapped a few photos of the gorgeous sky and lake.  Since I have so much to do after work.... I played around with the colors on the first one.
A very edited, very dramatic photo! I like silhouettes!   

Beautiful sky with some beach debris

I didn't get very tan this summer :(

This is my tribute to goodbye of many things including summer, college, all my previous years of focusing on being educated, and dependent.  

Now I say hello to fall and winter ( <3)  working, a job, being independent, and very self disciplined.
Once I know what this looks like, I will send pictures.  Hopefully soon it will be of my new apartment that I am wishing to find on Wednesday when my lovely mom and and ravishing Granny come to help me look for a new residence for my new life.
Also, Wolverines have a lot of work to do if they are going to continue winning.... train hard boys, you need to!
Can't wait for hockey season!  I need to see my wolvies play a few times, even if I have to go to South Bend to annoy the Lame-o's.
Don't forget to support my organization!  You can purchase raffle tickets even if you can't make it to the benefit, you can also buy them online with the paypal account, just specify that is what the money is for.  Below is a link for more info.
http://chikamingopenlands.org/inside.php?a=NEWS:318

Thanks everyone!

1 comment: